I wrote a dream list a while back, some call these lists bucket lists but I just can’t seem to get myself to call it that. Most recently I had my first cup of fancy coffee with my favorite guy. He just ordered plain old black. I can cross #30 off my list and hope to fit a few more in this year too. I have pulled in some other images of crossed off items. I’m of course trying to keep a photo diary of the things I complete on my list.
1. go kayaking
2. get a pretty quilt for our bed
3. enlarge one of my prints for the house
4. make a loaf of bread.
5. plant my garden again
6. ride my bike to the beach ( I have done this before but I want to do it again)
7. learn to paint
8. learn photoshop (sort of, took an on-line class with a 30 day trial)
9. walk across Golden Gate Bridge
10. go deep sea fishing (not so interested in this one anymore)
11. visit my sister in France
12. stay at tree bone resort with Rich in a yurt.
13. can jelly
14. publish a book
15. make a cherry pie
16. learn to make pizza like grandma Della
17. get a Dutch door for our front door
18. go wine tasting again with Rich in Napa
19. drive the coast from here to Canada
20. get a family portrait before Austin is 18
21. see Regina Spektor in concert
22. have a picnic at sunset with Rich at the Getty
23. get a tattoo (love one another)
24. see the Grand Canyon
25. read the Bible all the way through
26. hang a sky chair in the house
27. go to Boston with Rich and have a lobster roll
28. meet all my flickr sisters
29. specifically meet Angela, Eric, Asa, Gaia, Jasper and Coco, like spend a weekend with them.
30. have a fancy cup of coffee